Blog Archive

29 October 2008

Drowning Your Sorrows in Soda

This was (or so I think) the first comic I did with this font. It's called Lafayette Comic Pro, or somesuch. I like seeing drunks portrayed on television, so I thought a caffeine joke with a similar "drowning your sorrows" theme would be cool. And, yes, in the title I used the word "soda." If someone out there dares to challenge me and think "pop" is more sophisticated, I've got news. "Pop" should be an anomotopoeia; it should not be used in reference to a drink. (I can get away with saying this because I come from the Mid-West.) Also, I made Jonathan use the German way of talking about colas...he calls them "colas," not "Coke" or "Pepsi." It sounds more professional to me.
This rant is at an end...thank you for listening, Jake and Marty!

No comments:

Followers: