Blog Archive

04 March 2010

Little Johnny's beef with Milkcowski, part 1

copyright: Eric Daniel Muntz
Eastern Echo, 18. Feb. 2010
When I emailed this to a friend, he asked me if I knew any hardcore gamers.  To be sure, I censored what I imagined Johnny would actually say.  Apart from that he had no comments.  I don't think he got it.  Oh, well...

copyright: Eric Daniel Muntz
Eastern Echo, 25. Feb. 2010
I was a little disappointed with the way this one turned out in print.  One could hardly make out what was being said.  I played around with the Comic Sans font.  Photoshop lets me use faux italics and faux bold, which are different from the real bold and italics.  For this, though, it didn't really work too well.  I'll have to plan more carefully next time.

coming up... What will become of Dr. Milkcowski?  Keep up with the Eastern Echo or follow my blog!

No comments:

Followers: