Blog Archive

06 October 2011

Latest Wolfram Illustrations

Sorry for not blogging this Sunday and for blogging late today.  I've been busy trying to fill out online applications and checking in with Fun 4 All on the status of my resumé.  As it is, it appears that I am not to be hired.  However, I will persist, build a relationship with the staff, and try again at a later date if all doesn't go as I'd like.

Last panel in the "Prologue sequence" of
Wolfram: A Gothic Parable, Vol. 1
with mild gore obscured for blog.
In any case, that's enough about the job hunt...  If you want to know anything definitive about my progress, the best place to look is at Wolfram: A Gothic Parable, Vol. 1, Ch. 1.  I'm not sure as to what the first novel in the series should be called, but I have a name for the first chapter of the novel:  "Wolfram's Lifeblood."

An illustrated comics page
from Wolfram: A Gothic Parable,
Vol. 1, Ch.1 - "Wolfram's Lifeblood"
Picking up after the "prologue" sequence, the latest  illustrated page is shown above.  Anime and manga fans will notice a slight influence from Japan's "whimsical pictures" ("whimsical pictures" being a direct translation of "manga").  It might do with some touching up, but I have all I need for that, too.

No comments:

Followers: