Blog Archive

23 June 2018

Testing email blogging

I recently attempted to use the blogger.com website for blogging on my iPad.  It went fine for a few minutes, but I soon was unable to scroll any further down in the post creator than I could see on the screen.  Requesting the desktop site didn't work, even though I was in Google Chrome.

Anyway, I left off by stating that my brother's (Alan's) bipedal kitty-rogue was kind of mean to Mondschützer the sentient wolf and posting this little cartoon:


I wanted to add that Arrow did save Mondschützer from an evil cultist, for which he expressed his thanks and was promptly ignored.

Bottom line is that Arrow is basically a two legged cat, and cats can be fickle.  In fact, Alan has told me that in order for him to know how Arrow will react to anything from one moment to the next, he has to roll 1d6, and has coded each result to a random reaction.

Also, she knocked a cup off a table at the very beginning of the campaign, probably just for no reason, but who can say for certain?

No comments:

Followers: