Blog Archive

11 November 2019

Pup Theology cartoon

I’m currently attending a Methodist church in Manchester, Michigan, and one of the Pastor’s activities is called “Pub Theology,” in which participants gather at Over the Edge Sports Bar every other Thursday and talk about a topic of Theological, social, or otherwise spiritual significance to the Christian faith.  Most of the discussion are open ended, but stimulating.

While at one session, I sketched out a cartoon idea I had had while in my car.  Pastor Dillon was wearing this exact sweatshirt, and he now owns the original sketch.

Members of the congregation commented that the dog shown here looks a lot like Pastor Dillon’s dog Buddy.  I printed this out to an iron-on transfer sheet, and I now can wear it around!

No comments:

Followers: