Blog Archive

26 September 2009

Backburner Notice

Well, this is the moment I hoped and thought wouldn't come until at least 3 seasons of Smile & Wag!  I'm putting it on the backburner.

I'm planning a new comic idea, since my old one has gotten stale (as has the art in it).  I'm starting fresh with Op-Code: Wolfram, which will make its debut in the Eastern Echo on Monday, 5. October, 2009.

A warm thank you to my fans (I know there weren't that many).
Namely, I want to thank:

"King" Ritchie Knox
of Ypsilanti
fellow Christian
and fellow Eastern Michigan University Eagle.

and fellow Christian.

Peter Pollet
Fellow Lenawee Christian Cougar
Newly-wed husband of Christy Pollet
Fellow Christian
doubtlessly one of my best friends in high school.

Brad Graham, Jon Rutz
Fellow Cougars
Fellow Christians
we had a bizarre history, we did.
(if you're following; I know you encouraged me lots)

A special thanks to my Editor:
Brandon Neel
for suggesting a change of story
(You saved my career, man!)
also a fellow Eagle.

Thanks for the crits, Eagle Comics staff.

Too many to name...you all know who you are.

Thanks to my professors and teachers
(collectively, "mentors").

Ms. Noemi Klipfel (Cougar Art)
Rev. Michael Crafts (Cougar "Christian Life and World Studies")
Mr. Stephen Kennedy (Cougar German, also High School principal)
and so many other Cougar teachers.

Jen Locke (Eagle Art-Drawing I, II, III, III, Drawing in/and Time)
(I took D-III twice with her)
and Prof. Molloy (Drawing in/and Time)

Mike Reedy (Drawing III)

Prof. Barry Avedon (current Drawing III)
(Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec will be a factor in Wolfram)

Eagle Guest Prof. Scott McCloud (Comics: Theory and Practice)
author of:
Understanding Comics
Reinventing Comics
Making Comics
and a lot of other good stuff.

Prof. Richard Rubenfeld (Eagle Art History classes - more than one)

Prof. Sarah Beth Soebbing (First-year Eagle Writing)
Amandine Williams-Abraham (Intro to Eagle Creative Writing)

among so many others.

Thanks to

Marrion Brothers Coffee House
Stompin' Grounds Coffee House

No comments:

Followers: