Blog Archive

05 September 2009

Supply Sergeant Ferritz (both weeks, summer finale)

Comic: Supply Sgt. Ferritz tricks Milkcowski out of two gallons of milk in exchange for birchbark stationery
As far as I know, this was published in the Eastern Echo, but I'm not sure.
Supply Sgt. Ferritz was invented to be the archetype of a weasel--a fast-talking swindler.  This one had better line quality than the one below.
Comic: Doctor Milkcowski gets the better of Supply Sgt. Ferritz, who earlier pulled a fast business deal on her
This one was never published in the Echo.
And the line quality kind of stinks.  But I like the joke a little better.  I don't really think I know quite how to draw a weasel yet.
You've been a great audience.  The Fall semester is approaching, and you may expect the  first post tomorrow.

No comments:

Followers: