Blog Archive

27 July 2018

thewayIdraw - YouTube Channel

So I started my own Youtube channel, called thewayIdraw.

My first two videos were decent enough, and so was the fourth, due to the simplicity of the first and fourth, and the fact that I used Final Cut Pro on the second.  The other two I discovered to be disappointing.  I blame the limitations of iMovie for iPad, but that isn't to say I couldn't have imported the footage into Final Cut Pro, like I did for the second one.

If you're interested in seeing what I'm talking about, here's the link to the channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4iqGVXeJk05aTLfjP9Q2GQ/featured

If you'd like to subscribe and see where I go from here, I'd appreciate that.  I'm resolving to use Final Cut Pro from here on out for anything more complicated than the first and fourth videos.

Here are the good ones:



And here are some images created as a result of the videos:



No comments:

Followers: