Blog Archive

24 January 2019

New Instagram, who dis?

So I joined Instagram about a month ago. (User: @spark_e_muntz). Getting started on has been a bit of a roller coaster ride.  I reached 75 followers a week ago, and posted a celebratory post for it:



Checking back today, the follower count dropped to 72.  This is the second time I’ve observed a sudden loss of followers.

This time around, I have the feeling I ticked off a few people following me by posting this:


A lot of people repost the photo referenced here, seemingly without thinking about what the animal must be feeling.

I’m about to take some time to go through my list of followers and see which ones I haven’t followed.  I intend to review why I didn’t follow them, and if that fits the way I feel now.  I’ve already added one that I previously passed over.  So we’ll see how it turns out.

No comments:

Followers: