Blog Archive

17 June 2010

Little Johnny's beef with Milkcowski, part II

Eastern Echo, 8. March, 2010
(c) Eric D. Muntz
This post may say, it was published earlier, but I actually got around to posting these on the 17th of June.  Jonathan wasn't originally supposed to work or live on a farm, but it seems to fit better since he sees so much of Milkcowski, so I just went with that.  This would be the reason Jonathan is wearing a plaid supposed-to-be flanel shirt and overalls.

Eastern Echo, 11. March 2010
(c) Eric D. Muntz
This one plays out more like a comedy sketch than a comic strip, which was one thing my editor warned against at a recent meeting, but I didn't notice how much like a sketch it actually was.  I didn't actually get to finish the storyline due to my father's passing.  The rest of the story is that Milkcowski was shipped off to California, where she becomes one of the California Happy Cows.  I'm not sure how I would put that, since the phrase is pretty much, if not exactly, a registered trademark.  Anyway, Spot gets a little bitter, having lost her business parter to a business transaction, but learns to cope when Milkcowski sends her a postcard.  In the Tennis Doubles storyline, I plan to have Dr. Spot bring Dr. Milkcowski back as her Doubles parter in the Man-and-Beast Tennis Doubles Tournament.  Details to follow later on.

No comments:

Followers: